Product Review: JORD Wood Watches

Mens Wooden Watches I'm that type of person who is mostly punctual to events. However, that usually means I end up waiting an additional hour for everyone else to arrive as per Pakistani Standard Time (PST). I thought that would be a nice segue into my blog post on JORD'S incredible timepieces, especially if you're a mindful of time person like myself. Featuring below my #jordwatch from @woodwatches_com. Isn't she a beauty? JORD / WoodWatches.com approached me to do an unbiased review of one of their watches and I immediately jumped on board. I mean who wouldn't? Yes, their watches are made out of genuine wood. Pretty, freaking amazing if I say so myself. For those of you following my Instagram, you may have already seen this beautiful timepiece below, which is known as the Frankie Watch in the colour 'Ebony & Gold'. JORD watches are the perfect blend of all things functional, fashionable and sustainable. To shop my Frankie watch in 'ebony & gold', click the following link: https://www.woodwatches.com/series/frankie/ebony-and-gold/thelawstudentdiary . To enter the giveaway for a $75 e-voucher to spend at the JORD online store, click read more to find the link. 


Overall, I think the Frankie watch was probably the most appealing watch for myself design-wise and colour-wise. I am drawn to oversized and minimalistic watches. Accordingly, seeing Frankie on their online store, it was most certainly love at first sight and my heart was set on the black and gold colour combination. The best thing about watches by JORD is that, unlike other watch companies where there is only one standard watch strap and limited colour choices, JORD allows you to choose your wrist size, watch design and choice of colour scheme for your preferred design. Brilliant.

Whilst, some of the designs for the watches were not suited for my taste, Frankie certainly made up for the lack thereof. There's a JORD watch suited to everyone and anyone. I recall when the watch came through the post and I was showing it to my family, my dad was taken immediately by the colour and design. He proceeded to try on my Frankie watch and stated that this would look great on him. I laughed nervously, and took the watch back. Safe to say, you definitely won't want to share this timepiece with anyone. What is also surprising about the watch is how light it is on the wrist. I imagined that it would weigh a considerable amount as it is made out of wood. However, it was contrary to my assumption and weights lighter than your average watches. Perfect.

If you're looking for the perfect gift, that is not only unique but also memorable, then I would definitely point you towards JORD watches for that extra special gift for that extra special someone in your life. Otherwise, if you're in no mood to share, spoil yourself, just like I did. 

Frankie Watch in 'Ebony & Gold'
Frankie Watch in 'Ebony & Gold'

Last but not least, I'm excited to let you all know that I've collaborated with JORD Wooden Watches to giveaway one $75 e-voucher to spend on their delicately crafted wooden watches collection. The best thing is that all entrants will get a $20.00 e-gift card excluding the winner. Click on the following link https://www.woodwatches.com/g/thelawstudentdiary to enter. Get clicking till 28 August 2016. May the odds be ever in your favour!
Luxury Wood Watch

Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.