New Year Musings: It's 2016!


This year has definitely been a whirlwind of events to say the least. The transition into third year of law school, switching to an insurance law firm from family law, starting up my own online cupcakery to baking things I had never imagined I'd be able to do. However, I am grateful that 2015 has finally come to a closure and I can now being 2016 on a new fresh page waiting to do more, be more and achieve more this new year (and hopefully keep the motivational momentum). However don't fall victim to setting unrealistic expectations: it is possible to make new year's resolutions you can actually achieve and have the 2016 you desire, maybe setting a time frame or perhaps working consistently over the months towards achieving that goal will help. In any case, let this new year be the first page of an exciting adventure for all of you to document. Happy New Year! 

Till next time x 
The Law Student Diary

Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.