10k Views, Cupcakes & More...

A tad bit excited to share the news that I've started my own little online cupcakery by the name "Cookie's Cupcakery" on Instagram @cookiescupcakery . Just as the name suggests I'll only be offering my cupcake services to all keen foodies when I'm not too absorbed in lengthy case note readings. I'm currently in the process of working on an official website for "Cookie's Cupcakery" however till then you can always DM me on Instagram or drop me an email on cookiescupcakery@hotmail.com to place an order for a boxed order of deliciousness. Last but certainly not least, thank you to each and every single wonderful being who has helped in bringing this blog to life and the overwhelmingly positive feedback to act as the cherry on this mixture of all things sweet.  





Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.