The November Review


It has been an immensely busy past month with the constant end of year struggle every student goes through of final assessments and exams that all seem to pile up at once. However I have long farewell-ed second year of law school goodbye and now look forward to visiting university infrequently as I chose to complete Summer school in order to pass by these tediously length holidays till February end. Despite the fact that I would've enjoyed being overseas right now possibly in my home country, making plans here and there with friends and keeping myself busy is the way to go these Summer holidays. Also expect tonnes of creative and exciting new baking ventures coming your way soon. Hope you've all been well and in good health and hope to be back with more wonderful posts soon. 

Till next time x 

The Law Student Diary

"He who lives sees much. He who travels sees more." 
(Arab proverb)

Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.