The October Review


Apologies for being absent without official leave but it has been such a eventful past month or so that I have not had proper time to blog on a consistent basis. Also with university law exams just around the corner I may tend to pull a Houdini here and there but fear not this is only a temporary phase and hope to get back into the gist of things as soon as Summer break begins. Speaking of plans, I've got so much on my mind for Summer ranging from photo-walks and catch-ups with dear friends, getting down and dirty in the kitchen experimenting new baking feats to trying out projects that I've pinned on my Pinterest boards (click on the text or Pinterest icon on the left to access). Hope you've all been well and in good health and hope to be back with more wonderful posts soon.

Till next time x 
The Law Student Diary


"Don't love deeply, till you make sure that the other part loves you with the same depth, because the depth of your love today, is the depth of your wound tomorrow."
(Nizar Qabbani)

Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.