The September Review

It is only fitting that the inauguration of this blog begin with a photographic ode to what led me to start it in the first place, Instagram. Having joined the Instagram community a mere 2 years ago has been such a rewarding experience looking back courtesy of all the talented IG'ers I've come across the endless positive feedback from everyone. To those curious as to what I intend to achieve by starting up this blog, well I'd like to imagine that my writings, posts, photography and recipes will inspire and wake up the dormant creative juices in all of you. Not to sound overtly cliched but I'd like to leave some food for thought by mentioning a quote from possibly one of the greatest literary works of all time, The Great Gatsby, as F. Scott Fitzgerald once said "there are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired".
Till next time x 
                                                             The Law Student Diary

Latest Instagrams

© The Law Student Diary.